Friday, February 22, 2013

Dr. Jeff Answers Your Retainer Questions!


Throughout my career as an orthodontist, I have heard countless questions about retainers. After wearing braces for a few years, my patients tend to have a good deal of questions about their new retainers, and with good reason, too. They have invested time and money in the endeavor of obtaining a straight, amazing smile; they want to make sure they do the right thing.
Many of the questions I receive about retainers revolve around the duration of the retainers. “How long do I need to wear these?” and “Do I have to wear these?” are typical questions I receive.
Well, I am here to answer all of your questions! In fact, I have a video just for you that might explain a few things concerning retainers. Go ahead and check it out below for all of your answers including how long you need to wear braces and much more!

If I haven’t answered a burning question you have been dying to ask or if you want more information, please feel free to give us a call at (618) 288-0600 in Glen Carbon or (618) 622-3377 in Swansea. You can also visit us online at www.amazingsmiles.com for more information or to make an appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment